Saturday, February 02, 2019

Chloe Keiser


Chloe Carin Keiser 
May 7 2005 - December 18 2006
Age: 19 months old 

Chloe was born on May 7, 2005 to John and Erin Keiser in New Jersey, USA. She had two older siblings, Carly and John Jr. aswell as a baby brother named Gavin. Chloe was described as a sassy, funny, sweat and beautiful baby.  


*story told by mother*

On December 17, 2006 some time early in the morning Chloe got out of her bed and made it into my son’s room. The only thing I remember of that tragic morning is hearing a loud crash and my two children running into our room and saying “Mommy Chloe is under the TV.” My husband and I through the 27 inch TV off of her and I picked her up and ran to the phone and called 911. I was so distraught that I couldn’t hear the operator so I through the phone and ran Chloe to my neighbors where I knew that she would be able to help me with her until the paramedics got to her.

That morning, they helicoptered her out to Cooper Hospital and when my husband and I got there we were rushed to the doctors where they told us they would do they best that they could for Chloe and that she really needed a miracle. Chloe sustained a lot of trauma to her head and the doctors did everything in their power to bring our Chloe girl back but the damage was to server.

On December 18, 2006 at 4:00pm Chloe was dedicated and by 4:10 Chloe crashed, my husband and I had to make the hardest decision of our lives, we made the doctors stop everything and let Chloe rest in peace. Our Chloe girl made all of the decisions in our home and she was like a little mom so when she made up her mind to go to heaven we granted her one little wish to be our little Christmas Angel.

Rest in peace Chloe.


1 comment: